If you are interested in substituting during the 2019-2020 school year for Fair Grove R-X Schools, you will need to complete the on-line application through DESE, complete the local requirements and attend a substitute training meeting.
|Daily Rate||Daily Rate||*Long Term |
|*Long Term 21+|
*Long-term substituting must be consecutive for the same teacher or aide.
A substitute training meeting for the fall will be held on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the Fair Grove MS/HS Library. The spring training meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. in the Fair Grove MS/HS Library.
If you were a substitute teacher at Fair Grove Schools during the 2018-2019 school year you will instead be required to attend a returning substitutes meeting on August 6, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. in the MS/HS Library.
- completed local application and payroll forms
- state issued substitute certificate
- two forms of identification
- and copy of your background check
You will also be required to complete the following and be approved by the Fair Grove Board of Education. Contact Lynetta Leeper at 417-759-2233 ext. 100 if you have any questions.
- an on-line training video
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education on-line application process, as well as all local documentation, is available by clicking the buttons on the left. Local forms may also be obtained in the Central Office.
Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Background Check Procedures
- IdentoGo captures your fingerprints. Use the web application (click BACKGROUND CHECK button on the left)
Springfield Area Fingerprint Location:
> 1736 E Sunshine St. Suite 507, Springfield MO 65804-1331
- Applicant applies for substitute certificate (click DESE ONLINE APPLICATION) button on the left
- Mail original transcripts (write in educator ID or SS number and "SUBCERT") to:
PO Box 480
Jefferson City, MO 65109
- Certificate will be "issued" not mailed. Applicant can print a copy on your computer